Faith at Assumption
Assumption’s Campus Ministry encourages and assists students, faculty, and staff to grow personally during their years here. We are the only school in Louisville that has a four-year program of overnight retreats. Required and elective theology classes broaden and deepen understanding of personal spirituality as well as Catholic tradition. Service is integral to our faith community. Optional mission trips, truly life-changing events, are open to seniors every year.
United in Prayer
Our community gathers for worship to begin each year, to end each year, on feast days and holidays, and at other meaningful times to praise and thank our Creator God for all our blessings. Liturgies are planned by faculty and students with students serving as musicians, readers, singers, and more.
Important dates 2021-2022
Please check the school calendar or Rocket Report for times and locations.
· Freshman Parent Mass – Sunday, Sept. 12
· Mercy Day Celebration – Thursday, Sept. 23
· Grandparents’ Mass – Sunday, Oct. 10
· Reunion Mass – Sat., Oct. 23 at 10:00 a.m.
· All Saint’s Day Mass – Monday, Nov. 1
· Thanksgiving Celebration – Tuesday, Nov. 23
· Immaculate Conception Mass – Wednesday, Dec. 8
· Ash Wednesday Prayer Service – Wed., Mar. 2
· Holy Week Prayer Service – Friday, April 15
· Mother-Daughter Breakfast – Saturday, March 26
· Junior Ring Ceremony – Sunday, May 15
· End of Year Celebration Assembly – Wednesday, May 18
· Baccalaureate Mass – Thursday, May 19 at St. Michael