The Heart and Soul of Our Community
You may have worn your cap and gown more than 60 years ago or two years ago, but no matter how long it has been since you walked the halls at AHS as a student, you are forever a member of our community!
Our alumnae play a vital role in AlumnaeUnite, Rocket Spectacular Benefit Dinner and Auction, and our Annual Fund giving program. By supporting these initiatives, our alums are giving back and providing financial support benefiting all of our current and future students. This support helps with our tuition assistance program, scholarships, and funding for programs critical to maintaining the exceptional education we provide to young women.
We love seeing you at alumnae functions and visiting the school, as well as having our students learn from your personal and professional experiences. The Advancement Office provides opportunities for alumnae throughout the year and even opportunities for you and your family to create lasting memories with our AHS community!
- Volleyball Rocket Night – August 24, 2023
- Reunion Celebration – August 26, 2023
- Soccer Rocket Night – September 7, 2023
- Field Hockey Rocket Night – September 19, 2023
- Career Day – October 3, 2023
- Family Halloween Night – October 25, 2023 – More info here!
- Rose Theatre Rocket Night – November 2, 2023 – More info here!
- Rockets-giving Bunco Night – November 14, 2023 – More info here!
- Alumnae Retreat – December 9, 2023 – More info here!
- Winter Sports Rocket Night – Winter 2024 TBD
- Rocket Spectacular Benefit Dinner & Auction – February 3, 2024 – More info here!
- Alumnae Day of Service – March 2, 2024
- Compassion Connections Student Donation Drive – March 4-15, 2024
- Rockets After Hours – March 26, 2024
- Alumnae Unite – April 16-28, 2024 – More info here!
- Spring Sports Rocket Night – Spring 2024 TBD
- AHS Night at the Bats – Summer 2024 TBD
Events are planned throughout the year, so be sure to check regularly for upcoming events!
For any questions, please contact the Manager of Alumnae Relations, via email or phone, (502) 271-2512.