The Heart and Soul of Our Community
You may have worn your cap and gown more than 60 years ago or two years ago, but no matter how long it has been since you walked the halls at AHS as a student, you are forever a member of our community!
Our alumnae play a vital role in #RivalsUnite4Girls, Rocket Spectacular Benefit Dinner and Auction, and our Annual Fund giving program. By supporting these initiatives, our alums are giving back and providing financial support benefiting all of our current and future students. This support helps with our tuition assistance program, scholarships, and funding for programs critical to maintaining the exceptional education we provide to young women.
We love seeing you at alumnae functions and visiting the school, as well as having our students learn from your personal and professional experiences. The Advancement Office provides opportunities for alumnae throughout the year and even opportunities for you and your family to create lasting memories with our AHS community!
Listed below are events Assumption typically hosts, however we are still determining dates and awaiting further information. We value in-person events and we are missing our alumnae and our community, but we also are prioritizing keeping everyone safe. We are following the current situation and we will continue to follow direction from the Governor, CDC, and Kentucky Department of Education. We know a plan is important, but we don’t want to be premature in our decision-making on any event at this time. We will communicate through email and social media. If we don’t have your email, please be sure to submit it here .
- Family Halloween Night
- Sponsored by the Assumption Alumnae Association and Marketing & Admissions Office
- Alumnae Career Day
- Mother Daughter Alumnae Retreat
- Rocket Spectacular Benefit – Virtual Fundraiser Event – January 30, 2021
- Women Helping Women Service Learning Project
- Sponsored by the Assumption Alumnae Association
- Alumnae Night at the Bats
- Reunion Celebration honoring the Classes that end in 0’s and 5’s – June 5, 2021
- Reunion Celebration honoring the Classes that end in 1’s and 6’s – 2021 Date TBD
Events are planned throughout the year, so be sure to check regularly for upcoming events!