Helpful Links & FAFSA Information
Follow us on social media:
Facebook- Assumption Guidance Parent Page
College Financial Aid Information and Links
- You and your daughter should be completing the 2022-2023 FAFSA with 2021 tax/financial information.
- For completion of the FAFSA, the only site you should use is: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
- You and your daughter will each need to create a FSA ID. You will need to write this down and keep it in a secure place.
- If you don’t know your daughter’s social security number, have her SSN card in front of you to ensure it gets entered correctly.
- Make sure you use the name given to your daughter on her birth certificate.
- Even if your daughter has taken DC courses, select “Never attended college / 1st yr” on the grade level question.
- Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1st.
- This is a trustworthy resource if you have questions: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out