This year, Assumption is heading to the French Quarter for a Mardi Gras Masquerade! The Annual Rocket Spectacular Benefit and Auction will be held on Saturday, February 3, 2018. Last year we had a record breaking year with a sell-out crowd of 450 and over 100 volunteers in addition to an unbelievable amount of support in helping to advance the mission of Assumption.
We need your continued efforts in helping us pull together Assumption’s big night with donations! We appreciate all you do!
The deadline for donations is January 18, 2018.
Below are several ways that you could help us in preparation for Assumption’s largest fundraiser.
- Purchase or sell a Rocket Raffle ticket - $25.00 a chance for a $20,000 Cash Prize
- Solicit an item for the silent auction
- Donate or solicit a restaurant or retail gift card (any denomination)
- Purchase a ticket to attend Rocket Spectacular
- Donate a bottle of wine or bourbon for the Wine and Bourbon Pull. (If you would like to donate wine or bourbon please remember it must be dropped off by an adult – a student cannot bring liquor to school)
Please drop off donations at the Main Office Attn: Rocket Spectacular along with the completed donation form below.