Follow us on social media:
Facebook- Assumption Guidance Parent Page
Kentucky Counseling Association (KCA)
National Catholic Education Association (NCEA)
Network for Mercy Education (MSEA)
National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
Naviance Family Connection
COLLEGE FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION AND LINKS
- You and your parents should be completing the 2019-2020 FAFSA with 2017 tax/financial information.
- For completion of the FAFSA, the only site you should use is: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
- You and one parent will each need to create an FSA ID. You will need to write this down and keep in a secure place.
- If you don’t know your social security number, have your SSN card in front of you to ensure it gets entered correctly.
- Make sure you use the name given to you on your birth certificate.
- Even if you have taken DC courses, select “Never attended college / 1st yr” on the grade level question.
- Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1st.
- This is a trustworthy resource if you have questions: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out