Learn about Assumption straight from our Administration Team. This event is open to parents of sixth, seventh and eighth graders. Experience how every decision at Assumption is guided by our mission: faith guides, compassion inspires, integrity matters and excellence empowers.
Discover Assumption is offered in the fall. Fall 2020 dates to be announced. In the meantime, consider scheduling a Walk and Talk Parent Tour.
At Discover Assumption, you’ll learn about:
- our innovative and extensive academic curriculum
- advantages of AP courses
- small class sizes
- individualized schedules unique to your daughter’s academic needs
- our approach to preparing your daughter for success on the ACT
- the vast capabilities of the tablet PC program
- preparation for college and beyond
Discover Assumption begins at 1:00 p.m. with presentations from Assumption Administrators. Following the presentations, there will be optional breakout sessions on topics including Assumption’s Learning Differences Program, the McAuley Scholars Program, Financial Aid and more. Student-led tours of the school building will also be available.