High school students interested in transferring to Assumption should: FIRST:
Schedule a Shadow visit
of Assumption High School (contact our shadow coordinator, Jenna Brumleve
, at 502-271-2514 to schedule a shadow date or tour of the school) SECOND:
Complete and submit student information form – (below) Student Information Form [PDF] forward to Kathy Fleischer, registrar at email@example.com
or fax 502-454-8411, or mail to 2170 Tyler Lane, Louisville, KY 40205
THIRD: Provide unofficial transcript, if available, or past report cards and current grades-to-date. We also request any attendance information with this along with placement test scores, or any standardized test scores (PLAN, PreACT Explore, Terra Nova, etc.)
Once these items have been completed and submitted to Assumption, our registrar will contact you about the next step.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
What happens after I have submitted my daughter’s student information form, academic records, and standardized test scores?
- Once we have the requested information on file, our admissions team reviews your daughter’s information and provides our registrar with permission to move forward with the transfer process. This can take up to two weeks, especially during our own registration months of February and March. You will be contacted via email with instructions on setting up an appointment with a counselor assigned to your daughter’s grade. Our counselor will do an interview with your daughter and also provide time for your daughter to ask any questions she may have about Assumption.
- After your daughter’s interview with the grade appropriate counselor, the counselor will contact our admissions team with any recommendations or concerns. You will be contacted by email within one week of your daughter’s interview about the formal registration process.
Questions Regarding Transferring?
Who to contact:
- Academic Questions – in order to best answer academic questions specific to your daughter, please make sure above referenced documents are on file at Assumption. General transfer questions not answered here may be addressed to Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-271-2505
- Specific course questions – See our course catalog
- Athletic or specific sports questions – contact our athletic office at 502-271-2555
- Tuition or financial assistance questions – please contact Lisa Raley, Finance Director, at 502-271-2520