Thursday, November 30, 2017, at 6:30 p.m
Meet teachers, students, and other future Rockets as you learn about the community of Assumption.
Assumption High School's Open House provides interested students and families the opportunity to tour Assumption's campus, visit with faculty and students, and learn more about academics, clubs, athletics, and campus ministry. Two informational presentations will be offered concurrently at 6:30 p.m. in the Convocation and Athletic Center and The Humana Foundation Performing and Fine Arts Center. Following these sessions, attendees will be encouraged to enjoy performances, classroom experiments, refreshments, and more!
Presentations and features of Open House:
- McAuley Scholars: overview of programs for academically gifted students
- Learning Differences: an explanation of the programs available for students with diagnosed learning differences
- Performing and Fine Arts: performances by the cast of The Chorus Line, advanced choir, and bell choir
- Displays and presentations by athletics and student clubs
- Refreshments in the cafeteria
- Free gifts for prospective students
- Tablet PC technology demonstrations throughout the building
- And much more!